- Sq. Ft.
- Year Built
Design Is In The Details.
Legacy property on over half acre, one block to Lake Washington. This unique property is a must see! Professionally nurtured black pine and Japanese maple trees. Enter to gleaming wood floors, open living and dining rooms, and a view to the deck and beyond. Huge windows invite in light. Spacious kitchen with breakfast room, abundant shelves, authentic wood walls and beams. Main level den and sunroom with access to second deck can be private suite with bath. Upper level, find sweeping lake and mountain views from 3 large bedrooms with built-in shelving. Indoor lap pool. Wood beams, skylights, and large windows. Lush landscaping, sport court, mature fruit trees. Separate Mother-In-Law suite above garage with kitchenette and bath. Great location! Quiet street, Seward Park, minutes to Columbia City, Light Rail, and freeways.
Extraordinary properties are different at every level.
- MLS ID: 1860373
- Bathrooms: 5 (3 full, 1 half, 1 three-quarter)
- Building Name: Seward Park
- Community: Seward Park
- County: King County
- Elementary School: Buyer To Verify
- Flooring: Ceramic Tile, Softwood, Hardwood, Carpet
- High School: Buyer To Verify
- Interior Square Footage: 3,990
- Junior High School: Buyer To Verify
- Lot Size Sq. Ft.: 23,103
- Lot Style: Curbs, Paved, Sidewalk
- Property Subtype: Residential
- Year Built: 1916
- Web ID: 768VHV
- Site Features: Athletic Court, Cable TV, Deck, Fenced-Fully, Gas Available, High Speed Internet, Irrigation, Patio, Sprinkler System
- Appliances That Stay: Dishwasher, Double Oven, Disposal, Refrigerator, Stove/Range
- Bus Line Nearby?: Yes
- Exterior: Wood, Wood Products
- Furnished: Unfurnished
- Heating / Cooling: Other-See Remarks, Radiator
- Land/Topography: Level, PartialSlope, Terraces
- Roofing: Composition
- View: Lake, Mountain(s), Partial, See Remarks, Territorial
- Water Source: Public
Taxes and Fees
- Taxes (Est): $14,174
- Taxes (Year): 2021